AIR PURIFICATION SYSTEM FOR BUILDINGS
Our innovative technology prevents the spread of airborne & surface viruses, bacteria, odors & mold within an entire building 24/7
Our patented system, simply retrofits to a buildings air handler, the airflow distributes a natural antimicrobial vapor to all spaces of a building
Our proprietary Green Pure Air is plant-derived & has been scientifically validated as a safe antimicrobial vapor, that inactivates 99.9999% of airborne & surface bacteria & viruses including the highly contagious "Norovirus" - "Influenza" - Legionnaires"
Historically, indoor air quality (IAQ) has been one of the most under-rated threats to public health & business productivity, this is rapidly changing
Poor indoor air quality (IAQ) has been identified by the US EPA in the top five most urgent environmental risks to public health. Organizations want their employees to be as productive as possible during their working hours, however, IAQ has played second fiddle to energy efficiency for some time now. Some experts believe that more people suffer the effects of indoor air pollution than outdoor air pollution.
Survey of Expedia consumers reveals that over 60% of consumers will give better ratings to hotels with higher indoor air quality. Hotels that promote higher indoor air quality earn higher favorable ratings among two-thirds of consumers surveyed. Hotel air quality is a prevailing concern: four in ten consumers list indoor air quality as highly important in their selection of criteria.
HEPA filters can only filter larger (0.3 and above) micron-sized particles from the air (infectious spores can be less than 0.001 microns), these infectious particles are trapped & can actually grow & multiply in the HEPA filter
"HEPA filters can serve as a source for infections…surveillance of these HEPA filters should be established (SHEA 2017)"
Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI) has adverse health effects to humans & does not clean the air (Am J Infect Control 2010)
The benefits of improved indoor quality for any building include, branding, happy clientele & employees, increases in revenues, in addition to improving the well-being of the building's occupants
ASTHMA & ALLERGY FRIENDLY BUILDING
Major hotel chains are responding to the demand for "Allergy & Asthma Friendly" hotel rooms & Crystal Cruise Lines are the first to offer "Hypoallergenic Staterooms", but these clean air programs are limited to rooms only.
Our system also sterilizes all the communal areas & the air distribution system where contamination is far more concentrated
The dark, moist interiors of a HVAC system’s evaporator coil & inside walls offer an ideal environment for mold, mildew & other biological growths. Covered with biological growth, the “dirty coils” are less efficient, so that the HVAC system requires more energy to condition the air, while circulating the infectious spores throughout the building
Unlike ultraviolet light systems or dangerous chemicals, our antimicrobial vapor flows where ever air flows, sterilizing infectious microbes, within the whole air distribution system & all occupied spaces of building or facility 24/7
Scientific tests, including a 2004 Purdue University study, have shown that the slightest of heat transfer-reducing bio-films can dramatically decrease HVAC coil energy efficiency. Furthermore, the added air resistance of bio-film on the coil fins can raise static pressure, which results in higher fan energy
Green Pure Air is distributed throughout the entire building 24/7, via the air distribution system
additionally provides continuous decontamination of the air distribution system
VIRUS OUTBREAKS ARE BAD FOR BUSINESS
The highly-contagious norovirus causes about 20 million cases of acute gastroenteritis in the United States each year, resulting in as many as 71,000 hospitalizations and up to 800 deaths annually. Worldwide, the norovirus is the leading cause of gastroenteritis outbreaks (CDC)
HVAC systems provide an excellent growth area for mold & bacteria (Leveetin et al. 2001)
Prior to the 2017 summer break, tens of thousands of students in the US were suffering from outbreaks of the wicked norovirus (CDC). In August 2017, 30 athletes staying at the team hotel for the World Championships in London fell victim to a suspected outbreak of norovirus (CDC). So far in 2017, there has been 7 suspected norovirus outbreaks on cruise ships (CDC)
When guests of a hotel or casino or cruise line become severely sick this reputation is hard to shake
Newlyweds are suing an Atlanta Airport Hotel after dozens of their guests contracted stomach flu also, a previous norovirus outbreak, infected 3 guests & 40 employees (25 May 2017, WSB-TV). In 2017 alone there has been numerous norovirus & legionnaires outbreaks in hotels, schools, restaurants, commercial & government buildings
One state in Australia, over 1900 people had attended emergency departments with suspected norovirus in one week & over 400 of those, were admitted to hospital (10 August 2017 news.com.au). Ottawa Public Health Canada is investigating reports of gastrointestinal illness from people who attended events at a Ottawa Hotel (1 April 2017 Ottawa Citizen)
An alarming increase in the number of new influenza viruses infecting humans has been highlighted by researchers at the University of New South Wales in Australia in early 2017, sparking fears of a global pandemic. According to the study, the amount of new flu viruses in the past 10 years is unprecedented, with the changes causing concern for medical researchers (6 April 2017 news.com.au)
Our services provide a proactive solution for prevention & transmission of airborne infectious viruses within buildings 24/7
Our proprietary antimicrobial plant-derived vapor is scientifically validated by virologists & US accredited laboratories to;
- "Be a natural, safe antimicrobial agent that inactivates airborne infectious pathogens within buildings 24/7"
- "Inactivate 99.9999% of Gram-positive & Gram-negative Bacteria (S.aureus, salmonella, e.coli, MSRA, bacteria strains) using the test surrogate organism Staphylococcus 6538”
- "Inactivate 99.9999% kill of Viruses (norovirus, Influenza viruses, poliovirus, H1N1, H3N2, B, HSV-1, HSV-2, Rhinovirus 14, Adenovirus 4, other viral strains) using the test surrogate organism MS2 Bacteriophage (MS2), ATCC 15597"
- "Inactivate 99.999% mold forming fungi spores"
Confidential scientific reports are available on strict terms & condition
SIGNIFICANT INVESTMENT RETURNS
- Energy Efficiency; by improving HVAC system heat transfer & increasing cooling capacity
- Improved HVAC performance; because our system continuously cleans coils, drain pans, air ducts
- Chemical Use Reduction; less chemicals used in the HVAC system & hotel sanitation
- Saving time & labor costs; by reducing sanitizing time, chemical usage, and odor control
- Offers; increased occupancy rates & healthy happy tenants & clientele
- Marketing; we offer the world's first true hypoallergenic hotel & building program
- Avoid Lawsuits; a number of Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) related lawsuits have gone through US courts
- Healthy workers 90% of office costs is people, smart business focus is "healthy workers"
- Productivity Poor indoor air quality effects on productivity, increases salary costs 5 - 15%, up to 50%
- Allergy Friendly 83% of travelers would choose allergy friendly hotel rooms if they were available
- Eco Friendly 58% of customers would prefer eco-friendly restaurants
- Clean air distribution; a buildings HVAC's is source of numerous micro-organisms, then dispersed & inhaled by the occupants
- Prevention of Sick Building Syndrome as IAQ problems is directly linked to Sick Building Syndrome
HVAC systems are a source mold spores that are dispersed throughout the building & inhaled by occupants. A clean, chemical free HVAC system is crucial in achieving a healthy indoor environment. Countless studies link asthma, allergies and airborne disease to microorganisms growing in a buildings HVAC system;
“Mold spores are one of the common causes of allergies and asthma. Mold allergy is caused by exposure to mold spores that make the immune system respond with symptoms that usually effect sinuses and lungs. Mold toxins suppress the immune system, damage and kill cells, cause cancer and birth defects, impair mitochondrial function and the nervous system”